Sani Shark Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Liquid Spray 500ml
Country Origin: Product of Malaysia
Ingredient: 75% Denatured Alcohol, 1% Chlorhexidine Digluconate (CHG), Allantoin (Comfrey Leaves Extract), Glycerin, Aqua, Fragrance
- 75% Denatured Alcohol with an improved formulation of Chlorhexidine Digluconate (CHG) for lasting protection
- Scientifically proven to kill gems in 30 seconds*
- 120 minutes antimicrobial protection*
- Lab-tested by SGS and ALS (Australia Laboratory System) in accordance with USP51 standard
- Gentle on the hand - with Allantoin soothing and skin moisturizing effect
- Convenient bottle design for hand and surface disinfectant application
- Approved by Malaysia Health Authority NPRA, with KKM NOT. certificate
- No methanol contains *Clinically tested with SGS (Switzerland based) and ALS (Australia based) laboratory. Kill 10 microorganisms strains (Gram-positive, Gram-negative, Fungal) commonly found in public space, household, hospital, food industry, and water were tested.
Direction: Apply 2 to 3 ml to all surfaces of hand and rub until dry. For refill, pour into smaller bottles.
Precaution: Do not drink. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. If accidental contact with eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water. Stop use and consult a physician if skin irritation or redness occurs. Not suitable for use in body cavities.
Storage: Store below 30 Celcius, away from heat, flame, ignition point, and direct sunlight. Highly Flammable.
Expiry Date: AUG 2023